6/20/2009

20th of June

Hey people, it's me again, posting from my point of view >.<

Today I am going to post about....well, today. The 20th of June. The day we all have been waiting for. Of course I thought that we are all going to graduate 100%, and I thought right, we did graduate. Thank god :) I scored not too bad too on the exams.....well I'm not here to brag though. Moving on.

Now, I am confused on what to do; go to a school where they accept you on your scores (negri) or Labschool Kebayoran. I asked a lot of people about this, and they all give unique and different responses, but Adam Kamil's words are the most inspiring. This is what he said:

"8 itu sekolah yang isinya orang-orang pintar. Kalau Labschool Kebayoran adalah sekolah yang membuat orang jadi pintar. Gue jauh memilih Labschool Kebayoran"

His words was very inspiring to me. I guess I am going to SMA Labschool Kebayoran next year, instead of 8. However, I am dying to try to get into 70, but I guess it's just a dream :(:(:( I feel bad for my dad if I go to 70, he'll be the panic-est dad ever in the whole wide world.

Hmmmm but today I feel happy. I made my parents proud, and it ain't easy making my parents proud. Dad hugged me, for the very first time in these past years. He said he was proud because I did my best and gave him the best results, thanks dad and mom for all your support I really do appreciate it :) My grandparents, uncles and aunts, and cousins said that they were proud of me as well. Kiki said he was proud too. And my friends said that they were extremely happy for me. Gosh, I love them so much, I really really do :):):):)

And for all of you cheaters, here's something that I (and I am sure most of my friends) would like to say:

Are you proud of acheiving good scores that you get from cheats? Because if you are, you're low, infact you are lower than low. Still showing off in your personal messages for your high YET full of lie scores? Do you think money is going to solve everything (by buying cheats and using them)? Well hear this, as high as your scores are, and when you get into the schools that you want, you'll suffer. Big time. Then you'll finally learn that everything in this world takes time and effort to achieve. So don't put your effort on buyin' cheats because that is just useless.

And thank god, AVX graduated one-hundred-percent and ranked in third place in Jakarta :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment