6/15/2009

tired

Hey everyone, it's me again.

First thing's first, I just want to apologize about me not posting for this couple of days. I am kinda tired of my blog, and I am kinda tired these days. The last two days had been very tiring, last Saturday was AVX's farewell and last Sunday was the big family reunion thing, and it was very tiring, to be honest. I only joined in because of my mom. And now, I'm kinda tired of mom and dad.


Yes, you know, parents. Parent talk. Gah....it's making me nauseous. It is not like they ban me from doing something or going somewhere but, I wish they'd understand me more. I'm trying to understand them, but why can't they understand me? I wish they wouldn't get into fights, I wish mom would be the typical housewife that spends more time with me, I wish dad isn't such a robot.....I don't know. It's really complicated lately, well it's not lately I guess, it is complicated :/

When it comes to complications like this, only some people understand. Well, I'm not that open to people, but here's something you might want to know: I am tired. I need a getaway, fast fast fast.

I am tired of cries, and hiding them away, just to not show people how I really do feel inside. Sorry for being emo people, but it's true :):):)

****Note: I know, this must be like the worst post ever, sorry for the incorrect grammar and punctuations, and sorry for the wrong choice of words. Sorry for everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment