6/15/2009

love...?


Have you ever felt....?
Well, I don't know. I guess when people sometimes are deeply and insanely in love, they'll do anything...and I do mean anything. Like, for example maybe, run off with someone's someone? Be a total third wheel? Write words to describe how they deeply feel inside?
I mean come oooon, it's just teenage lovelife when we get in love, have fun for a couple of months, break up then cry all about it? PLEASE, it's just embarassing at certain points. Especially those people with razor blades and try to kill their selves when there is something wrong with their lovers.........please.
Well, there's an art in love though, without love there's no effin' way that amazing people will write amazing songs and sing it, no way people like Shakespeare will write amazing dramas and amazing poems. Love is an art as well, come to think of it.
I guess in love we do have fun, have butterflies in our stomaches, voices in our heads, yada yada yadaa....but in the end, there will be a point when it all comes breaking down and coming undone.
What is the definition of love anyway? It's really hard to explain...don't you think?

For me, I always believed in this thing called love, until someone told me that love (us?) won't last forever, and that's right, it didn't. I kinda lost my faith in this love thing. But then again, when I started falling again, I guess there's no harm in trying and hoping that it'll last, it's kinda what every person would feel when they be me :)))) Let's just hope that I wouldn't suffer in emotional breakdowns *again* when it doesn't end up my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment