6/15/2009

our last.....

This is a picture of us, getting ready for our finishing pose. All the dancers, minus Sacha, Thaya, and Vanya. I am sure going to miss Touviere, and I know I am going to miss this:

- Mocking Mitzy with the others, about how she can balance with two legs.
- Mocking Della's idea to fly into the stage.
- Andra's iris ketimun dance.
- Thaya's eating behaviour, when she asks me if she could eat, and her love of telor balado.
- When everybody goes quite after Sacha talks, LOL.
- Talking in english with Deedee, I'm going bilingual sometimes I guess :]
- Teaching and learning choreos.
- How Andra and Sapi makes everyone practice again, after we're too tired and we started laying down and gossiping.
- Chatting and laughing about anything in particular in my room.
- The sleepovers before shows!
- Telling each other stories, about anything. My personal favorite; I just love listening to Jessie's stories about her boyfriend :}
- Doing our hair and make up before shows.
- When Sacha, Thaya, and Vanya finds the best costumes and we get all amazed.
- Our all-time black ballet dance shoes :p
- Practicing, practicing, and practicing until our body hurts sooo bad.
- Using Mitzy's salon pas and cream to fix our body up.
- The way they mock my non-existent butt. I am sure going to miss this.
- Our time together.
- Anything and everything in particular, I'll sure miss them, I'll sure do.


Thanks for everything, Touviere.
:))))))))))))))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment